– Software tools I use throughout the workflow process, from downloading cards, selecting the keepers, processing the images, to album design and client signoff
– Efficient folder structure to manage each stage of the workflow
– Monitor calibration
– Lightroom workflow, backing up catalogues, Photoshop workflow
– How I reduce time spent in Lightroom by using some handy keyboard shortcuts (using 3rd party application)
– Creating time saving Photoshop actions. Imagine having one folder of source images, clicking “go” and waking up the next morning to multiple folders of images ready for client delivery, online gallery, social media, album design. All individually optimised, sized and sharpened.
– High level overview of album design, proofing and approval
– Achieving a bright, punchy, clean, sharp & timeless look
– Achieving excellent consistency across an entire set of wedding images
– How I use a combination of Lightroom and automated Photoshop adjustments to achieve the above in a time efficient manner
– Optimising images for use on your website in terms of appearance and size, to make pages load quicker
– The workflow and processing workshop is ideally conducted at your studio / workstation, or run as a group session at a London location (usually Richmond, West London). Group sessions require a laptop running Lightroom and Photoshop.
– Duration – 4 hours approx.
- 1-1 session – £275 (London + Home Counties)
- Group workshop (max 8 people) – £145 *** Dates tbc ***
- For any enquiries outside of London and the Home Counties, please complete the enquiry form below
– You will receive a comprehensive PDF covering the course material
– To book, complete the form below and you will receive a confirmation email including payment details shortly afterwards
Roll your mouse over each image to see the “out of camera” version, i.e. before processing (note that these are RAW files converted to jpeg with zero adjustments):